Table of Contents
ToDoList - This section needs to be fleshed out! Drastically!
- Poor_signal - amount of noise on the eeg.
- Meditation™ eSense - between 0 and 100, with 40-60 being normal. Custom neurosky value
- Attention™ eSense - between 0 and 100, with 40-60 being normal. Custom neurosky alue
- Eye blink strength. 0-255. Relative to previous value. May not actually be available.
- EEG Power. 8 bands. Value is relative to eachother.
- delta (0.5 - 2.75Hz),
- theta (3.5 - 6.75Hz),
- low-alpha (7.5 - 9.25Hz),
- high-alpha (10 - 11.75Hz),
- low-beta (13 - 16.75Hz),
- high-beta (18 - 29.75Hz),
- low-gamma (31 - 39.75Hz), and
- mid-gamma (41 - 49.75Hz).
- Raw wave: 16 bit value: short raw = (Value«8) | Value; where Value is the high-order byte, and Value is the low-order byte.
|eeg power||1 sec|
|raw||512 / sec (approx 2ms)|